Harness your growth potential this Spring with the Body-Mind-Biz Cleanup
ARE YOU LEAVING MONEY ON THE TABLE BY NOT TAKING BETTER CARE OF YOURSELF?
Imagine that it’s a grey, rainy day. All you want to do is curl up by the fire with an oversized cinnamon bun and a good book until you take an involuntary nap. You know the kind – one of those 2-hour droolers that you never quite wake up from …
But you can’t. You’ve got deadlines, client calls and a task list longer than this week. So you drag your way through it, halfheartedly …
You’re still bringing your ‘best half ‘to your biz and rocking it, right???
OR are you actually reaping the benefits of the work you did 2 months ago when you were still on your game?
Here are some of the ways the types can be out of balance in the spring:
VATA – chilly, tired but wired, burnt out & depleted; moody, cranky or anxious.
PITTA – skin problems, a bit of extra winter weight, you know you need to detox but you’re not making it a priority, burnt out because you’ve been really pushing yourself.
KAPHA – cold, lazy or sluggish, still hibernating. You know you need to move and detox, but you’re not motivated; colds, allergies & hay fever; extra winter weight.
Body-Mind-Biz Spring Clean Up
6-Week online course
- Detoxification – Enjoy a delicious and effective meal plan for spring cleansing based on Ayurvedic principles
- Inspiration – Easy breath practices will move the stagnant energy of winter
- Movement – Customized for each individual in the program
- Planting seeds – Create your business vision for the coming months and clear space for it
What you might expect:
- Cash in your cravings
- Regenerate & rejuvenate your Body, Mind & Biz
- Head off depleting spring colds, allergies and hay fever
- Get out of hibernation mode and supercharge your business into growth
- Lightness, Clarity & Focus so you can Get It Done!
Sign up by midnight MDT on April 10 and receive a 1:1 customized meditation to move your biggest block this spring!
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.